Monday, September 8, 2008

Anglitcky

Since I do everything for my girlfriend, this blog will now be in English. She absolutely insisted on it!

So I´ve been here 6 days now. Still don't have internet. Vladka has ordered it for me though. They tried to call me this morning but their english was about as bad as my czech so I'm still waiting for an english speaking person to call me. A few moments later I got a call from Slovenia. That guy talked straight for 2 minutes and when I told him I´m not czech he just hung up.

I just delivered 6 films for developing and will probably post some pictures on thursday-friday.

I had a nice time with Sigrids friend Kali in Prague saturday night, which resulted in me hanging at home yesterday. I went out for breakfast/lunch and got some pretty weird food. It was a chicken steak baked in potato mash. I´ll probably never have it again.

Stuff will hopefully be more interesting when I start school.

Nejsem Czech! Anglitcky?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahhah skellti hann á þig!? Ég hló upphátt...

Laura og Lotte Koubova Tangen said...

We enjoy your Anglicky version, Oli. Thanks to Sigrid:-) But I try to guess some Islandsky as well. Be patient! En English speaking person from UPC will contact you again:-) Nice pictures from the Kobylisy skyscraper. Looking forward to talking to you in Czech! It seems that you are learning fast.

oskaringi said...

Dobrý den, Jak se máš? Jmenuji se Óskar, mám se dobře.