Monday, November 3, 2008

Já sæll

So I´ve been busy, or lazy, or something.

We have been busy in school and have shot 3 projects already. Yes they will be online soon. I am working on it. They will be put up on youtube before the week is out at www.vargur.com. So it´s been working out allright. I´ll try to put up all the films I worked on. Acting, Gaffing, Camera and all that can be done basically.

This week I´m editing project three. A satire inspired by the financial crisis and how it affects the average Icelandic student who is studying abroad.
The idea for the fourth project is a couple that has come to a point in their marriage where the verbal communication is long gone and instead they communicate through Post-It notes.

Otherwise I´ve been having a great time in Prague so far. Although there is little time to do things because of the school.

Anyways keep an eye out for the photos as I am a little bit more efficient posting photos than writing blogs. FlickR

s1a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JEYYYYY loksins blogg! :) ég hlakka til að sjá verkefnin, sérstaklega að sjá þig leika ;)