Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jak se mas

Hey everybody.

I have to brag about being on a professional set. Some people from school were brought in to help on a music video for the UK rapper Ghetto. I was lucky to get the sparks position (setting up lights and such). The director, Luke Biggins, has done over a 100 videos for various artists such as Ludacris, All Saints and more. So this was a very nice opportunity and very fun through and through, despite the massive rain and finishing at 6 o´clock in the morning.

So I uploaded a school project. It wasn´t my own but I acted in it and was in charge of the lighting. It´s here: One person, One life, One Moment . Please leave a comment for it. I like the look of the footage. It was shot on super 16mm film over one day. We had about 15 locations in total so all in all a very successful shoot.

We are working hard on our fourth project although I have second thoughts about my story. This weekend we are shooting a mini project on our own. Since we can get the equipment for free in school then this is the chance. It is a short story that takes place in a toilet. I won´t tell more and just show you the result when it comes to it.


Me and Benni figured there can´t be much unemployment here in the Czech Republic. And here are 2 reasons for that.
1. All the sidewalks are made of tiny stones so it probably takes weeks to put down a sidewalk for a street and then they have to put down the slightly bigger stones for the street itself. 
2. There are hardly any trash bins here but the city is relatively clean compared to Copenhagen for example. The metro stations have absolutely no trash bins so there must be a lot of people cleaning up in there.
3. How many army store does one city need. There is approximately an army store every 200 meters here.

I will surely find more solid reasons soon. 

Anyway keep safe and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Þórir said...

Ertu að bíða eftir að fá komment til að geta skrifað næstu færslu?